- Connected AirID with serial number and smart card status
- Start tutorial
- Change AirID: switch between different connected devices
- Check for new firmware updates for the displayed AirID
- Current battery status. Click to define the battery capacity at which you would like to receive a battery warning
- AirID settings (further settings are available directly on your AirID)
- Click Advertising Mode to set working time ranges. This way, the AirID Bluetooth connection is only available within the defined period of time.
- Illustration of the AirID model. Click the arrow for more device information: