Why your AirID shall always be covered & protected by technical support services?
Your wireless AirID smart card reader is technically a micro-computer, connecting your physical smart card to your various computer, smartphones and tablets. Your computer (Windows, macOS, Linux) and mobile devices, i.e. smartphone (iOS, Android) are updated frequently adopting new functions, improved usability and to be protected against malware, hackers and other security-threats.
Within a professional business environment, all your computer systems and their components shall be covered by technical support services to ensure seamless update services, continuous functionality, compatibility and ongoing upgrade to state of the art usability and security. We recommend strongly to protect your AirID by our technical support.
The AirID technical support services includes:
- 8X5 technical support by online service desk & mail
- Support services by dedicated support team
- Unlimited support tickets
- Create, manage and view your own support requests online
- Free AirID Firmware Update / Upgrades
- Free functional software updates (vs. only security patches) for AirID firmware and software
- Free membership of AirID Beta Program
- Full access to AirID technical knowledge database
- Full description and terms of Support Services are available here.
For selected AirID models, the technical support services are included for the first year after date of purchase. Please check the product description of your quote if technical support coverage is included in your quote. After first year and for all other models, you may purchase technical separately. Please contact us for a quote.
Please note: Entitlement for technical support coverage is tracked by the AirID serial number. Without a valid support license, your AirID will be entitled to receive only basic defect services, but no dedicated technical support services. Basic defect services covering only product defects and software security patches.
Was this answer helpful?
Please rate & help us to improve our FAQ.