AirID Compatibility - Can I use AirID devices with any laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet?
AirID devices can be used with most devices supporting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) V 4.0 / 4.2 and USB connections.
- AirID Version 1 supports BLE V4.0 and USB connections.
- AirID Version 2 and AirID 2 Mini support BLE V4.2 and USB connections.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 7, 8 (using AirID Bridge)
- macOS Mojave (10.14.6) or macOS Catalina (10.15.4)
- iOS (10.3.3 and later)
- Android (8 / API 26 and later)
- Some Windows10 Laptops & Tablets do not always provide a stable BLE connection, i.e. Surface Devices (pls check article "Surface Pro Bluetooth Problems & Fixes"). AirID devices require a stable BLE connection, if connected via BLE. If a device is not able to provide a stable BLE connection, i.e. due to unstable chipset or drivers, AirID devices may not work properly. In most cases a USB BLE Adapter (Dongle) will easily help to provide a stable BLE connection and the AirID devices will work properly.
There is no content with the specified labels
Was this answer helpful?
Please rate & help us to improve our FAQ.